Sunday, June 19, 2011

Update June 19

Greetings and Grace blessings in Jesus.

"The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands." Ps 138.8

Linda is slightly better. We claimed the above verse for her total healing as we had devotions together this morning. Thank you for prayers. Please don't quit.

Three people came to the Lord in Angulo last Sunday. I don't have the other reports yet.

Happy Father's day all you fathers. God bless you!

I am sending along part 5 of the San Isidro story. I have been encouraged by positive comments concerning my rustic efforts at putting these things down.

Have a glorious time in His house tomorrow worshiping Him.

In Jesus,
Roger & Linda

1 comment:

Michael Kane said...

I love reading of your first years in Mexico. Wonderful stories! Part 5 was a real encouragement. Thanks for posting these.