Thursday, June 2, 2011

Update April 10

Greetings and Multiplied blessings,

"Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied" Jude 2

I just got back early this morning from San Diego, CA where I attended the military funeral service for my dad. I met my sisters in San Diego, and together with my dad's wife, daughter-in-law and a bunch of Wests I hadn't known before we attended the service. He was buried at the Fort Rosecrans Military Cemetary beside my little brother who died in 1957 . There are over 100,000 veterans buried at Rosecrans.

We had 2 pray for salvation at Angulo Sunday, 2 more in the youth meeting and one at the Tepic mission.

I was in a pastors' meeting on Tuesday. One of the pastors came up to me and introduced himself - he had been one of our "problem" kids in Sunday School in the early days of our work in Guadalajara. He said I was always on his case, trying to make him behave in the services. He is now pastoring a church here in Guadalajara. Praise the Lord for how He works in the lives of people.

Linda and I are praying this Sunday through Wednesday for the Pensacola area missions conferences. We cannot be there this year - wish we could, but our prayers are with all there for a tremendous anointing and outpouring of thre Spirit of missions.

I pray the Lord bless you in His House tomorrow with that abundance of mercy, peace and love.

In Him,

Roger & Linda


No comments: