Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Udate August 8

Greetings and blessings in Jesus, Our Lord.

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” John 14.12


What a promise. Do we believe it? What will happen when we DO?


I just got back from this year’s youth camp. What an alive bunch of people! 360 of them. The theme this year is “Filled with the Spirit.” I spoke to them on “The potential of a Spirit filed life” We had a wonderful response.


Youth camp ends tomorrow at noon. Please pray for a powerful closing to the week there.


I preach tomorrow in our Tapatio Faith Center and in the downtown Angulo Street Faith Center.

I request your prayers for those services, please.

And please pray for Mexico, Drug cartels are at war here…with each other and the government.

Thousands of persons (nobody knows…or will tell how many) have been killed. The Lord is the answer. Pray the leaders of the nation will see that.

One of our men met with a small group of pastors last Wednesday to pray for the mayor of one of Guadalajara’s suburbs, They are beginning to understand.


Four people prayed for salvation at the new mission, “Mision Estadio.” Praise the Lord. They are growing.


God is moving – Your prayers are helping! Thank you.


Have a wonderful day in His House tomorrow.


In Him,

Roger & Linda






No comments: