Saturday, July 3, 2010

Update June 27

Greetings and blessings from Acatlan de Juarez, Mexico.

My body is in Mexico tonight, but my heart is in Memphis, TN. My brother-in-law, Norman Fast is being buried on Monday. I REALLY wanted to be there with my sister and the family. However, several things impeded, including the stitches in the incision on my neck. Our love and prayers are with them there.


We had a good day Sunday - three people received the Baptism in the Holy Spirit in the ministry time. A lady named Lina visited in the service. She told us how 33 years ago she had gotten saved and healed in the Angulo church. And German Aleman ("German" is pronounced "herMAHN") told how he was assaulted during the week. The thief demanded his money. He said, "Why should I give you my money?" The thief said because I told you to." German - "I don't have to. Can't you see I am not alone?" The thief - "What do you mean, you're not alone?" German - "What? You can't see these to giant angels right behind me?" We don't know if he DID see them, or what, but the thief took off running a hard as he could.


The new mission celebrated their first service and had a man pray for salvation. 2 people prayed to receive Jesus in Tepic as well.
And the Puerto Vallarta church celebrated their fifth anniversary!

At this moment a large number of our people are celebrating an Encounter Retreat. They will report back tomorrow evening in the service at Angulo. We expect some powerful testimonies of God's dramatic work in their hearts and lives.

Next Sunday (July 4th) the Angulo church celebrates its 36th anniversary! What stories we could share with you of those years and God's faithfulness and grace!

Thank you for praying for us and the ministry here. Linda is holding up - but still not gaining any weight back. Please pray about that, will you?

God bless you. Have a wonderful day at church tomorrow.

In Him,
Roger & Linda



No comments: