Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update October 11

Greetings and Blessings in Jesus!

Linda and I spoke Friday night at the graduation of another Titus 2 course. One of the ladies memorized 123 verses and 2 whole chapters during the course. Another memorized 70 verses. All of them had to memorize an assigned number, but these went beyond the assignment.

One of them, Carmen was healed of cancer when she and her husband visited us at the Angulo Center several months ago. Another lady told how she had been a drug addict prostitute before coming to know the Lord.

Five people prayed for salvation at the Angulo Center last Sunday. Tepic reported one new convert, as well.

Linda and I were at doctor’s offices and labs this week. At her insistence I had some studies done – I do that every 30 years or so. Everything looks good. But her cough persists! Please pray we can get her healed of it. It is physically draining on her.

We’re excited about the services and activities tomorrow. The message is on Our Dominion as Kingdom Citizens.

I also recorded another message (Forgiveness) on the Symphonique website (see in the list below.) Pray God will use it for His glory. And I have discovered that a station in Guatemala continues to play our Agua Viva programs, without charge.

I have a trip to Baton Rouge this week – please pray with me concerning that. Your prayers in all areas of the ministry and activities here are a powerful blessing. Thank you for praying.

God bless you in church tomorrow – May His Presence be precious and powerful!

In Him,
Roger & Linda








No comments: