Monday, July 20, 2009

Update July 19

Greetings and abundant blessings of Grace and Peace.

We had a busy and unusual week...unusual because for one thing I had a small surgery. In my 75 years I have spent on night in a hospital and previously had not undergone any surgeries at all (oh, well, I did have a small boil removed from my arm a few years ago.) I praise the Lord for the good health He has given me.

The cataract surgery was successful, and I am fine. Better than my resident nurse (Linda) thinks I am. Anyhow...

We had 2 people receive the Lord last week here in the Angulo service, and Sister Josephine had 3 ladies pray for salvation in her cell. And 2 more people in the Tepic mission church. Praise the Lord

Our children's leaders have a group of kids on an encounter this weekend. We are expecting good reports from that event tomorrow.

Your prayers are such a powerful part of the blessings we experience here...we appreciate them more than we can say.

May the Lord grant you a glorious time in His House and in His Presence.

In His Name,

Roger & Linda


1 comment:

Hno. Huerta said...

Hey Pastor. Blessings in Jesus Christ Name. I am brother Luis Huerta from Centro de Fe, Colima. We met at Pastor's Meeting, remember? At Pastor Nicarnor church. I am the young guy who was talking to you about the KJ's versions and that you told me that the "best" would be the NKJV hehehe.Well, It is a plasure to see that you use the blogs, hehe, indeed I can remember that the preach you gave was about this kind of things (I wrote it in a notebook). For the grace of the Lord I also have two blogs and also participate in other blogs, forums and things. I hope we can talk or being in touch later. Blessings and greetings. :)

Shalom Lecha!:)