Monday, July 20, 2009

Update July 10

Greetings and Many Blessings!

Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. Ps 68.19

We celebrated the Angulo church's 35th annivesary last Sunday. Seven people prayed for salvation. And we had "dinner on the grounds" inside the church afterward. Many kinds of delicious Mexican food!

I am sending this on Friday because we want you to pray for Linda as she ministers tomorrow morning to a ladies' meeting here in the Guadalajara area. Then on Sunday I am ministering in the church of one of my "sheep" - a pastor in the city. It is the 17th anniversary of their church. We appreciate your prayers for us as we minister His Word.

Linda and I took my sister, Ann, to Lake Chapala one day last week. We were eating in a lakeside restaurant when a sparrow decided that Linda wanted to share her rice! I thought, "God feeds the sparrows, and sometines He lets us help Him!" I hope you can see the little sparrow.

Also I would appreciate your prayers as I am to undergo cataract surgery next Tuesday (July 14.)

Your prayers are so important to us. Thank you for praying.

God bless - and have a wonderful Lord's Day on the 12th.

In Him,

Roger & Linda



No comments: