Monday, August 6, 2012

Update July 22


Greetings and blessings to you from beautiful Mexico!

“For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.” Psalm 84.11

We had a wonderful time celebrating the 20th anniversary of “Mercy and Grace Church” (Misericordia y Gracia.) I am Pastor Alfonso Ruiz’ pastor and I had the honor of preaching at the anniversary service.

I had a call from one of our ladies Thursday, requesting an appointment before the service. She brought a news paper and radio reporter for me to counsel. We talked, I counseled and then he gave his heart to Jesus. Please pray for a new brother in the Lord – Arturo.

I am sending along another episode of “Our Story” and this month’s Good News prayer letter.

Appreciate continued prayer for Linda – we haven’t slipped backward, but have made no forward progress either. I speak of strength, weight and voice.

We are so dependent on your prayer support. What a blessing. Thank you.

Have a great time in Father’s House with His kids!

In Him,
Roger & Linda


No comments: