Monday, August 6, 2012

Update August 5


Greetings and Choice Blessings in Jesus.

"I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth…O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together." Psalm 34.2,4

Wow! What a week. Let me tell you some of it.

As you know, Little Daniel was found on Sunday morning…safe and sound. Answer to prayer. Miracle answer to prayer! Praise God!

That afternoon a couple on our pastoral staff went to visit the family and found that a celebration had been arranged for by the neighbors and family of Daniel. Pastor Octavio asked if he could lead them in a prayer of thanks to God. They said yes. Pastor Octavio prayed the plan of salvation as he thanked God, and then asked who would pray to receive Jesus. Over 150 people did. Are they all saved? No. Some, we trust...and follow-up will tell.

Our week of intensive city-wide evangelism came to an end...15786 people were ministered to during the week in Guadalajara. 10002 prayed to receive the Lord. Our own team prayed with 598 people and 283 prayed for salvation. Praise the Lord.

A representative of radio station "Channel 1440" came to see me this past week. As a result we are on one more station with our daily 15 minute radio program, "Agua Viva." Please pray for this new station, as well as the others, which include A.M. F.M.and Internet outreach.
And for the Lord's provision to cover the cost. We always are stepping out in faith with any expansion in our work here.

I took Linda for lab work last week...which led to more lab work this week. We'll know more in the middle of the coming week, but I can tell you now - we need to pray for her kidneys. We know you are praying, and we deeply appreciate it.

I try to keep these relatively short, so I will stop for now. I am sending along another "Our Story" episode, and some pics.

God bless, and have a special time with Father and His Family in His House tomorrow.

In Him,
Roger and Linda



No comments: