Saturday, December 3, 2011

Update November 20

Greetings blessings from Guadalajara.

"He that getteth wisdom loveth his own soul: he that keepeth understanding shall find good." Proverbs 19.8

Its Saturday morning. I am getting my stuff together for a trip to the city of Salamanca in Guanajuato state. My cousin Steve will ride shotgun, since Linda is not up to making the trip. However, she IS up to my making the trip - and that's progress. I haven't dared get too far away for some time. The neighbors are home for the weekend, too, so she has help close by if needed. But we don't expect that will be necessary.

We had 3 people pray for salvation at Angulo Sunday. Another at Tepic and one more at Buenos Aires mission. Praise God.
Much of our team is out at the camp this weekend for an Encounter Retreat. Please pray for a powerful encounter with God on the part of every person there.

Steve and I are going to minister at our Salamanca Centro de Fe (Faith Center) for a double anniversary; the pastor and his wife are celebrating their silver anniversary, and the church is celebrating its 35th anniversary! We are anticipating a great weekend.

I am sending another selection of "our story" with this email. I hope it blesses you. And inspires you to keep prayng for us.

Have a great time in Father's House tomorrow with some of His kids where you are.

In Him,
Roger & Linda

No comments: