Saturday, December 3, 2011

Linda's House Project

Dear Friends,

In 2001 God put it on my heart to get Linda a house. She had never requested one, but I felt that after nearly forty years of traipsing around Texas, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico and various parts of Mexico, she deserved her own house. Thus the "Linda's House" project was born. It was a pure step of faith, but I believed it was of God.

Wonderful friends from all over helped us with the funds to buy the lot and build the house. It was 4.5 years in building and we moved in on Oct 12, 2007.

I had a running record of contributors and amounts, with the intention of writing a thank you note to each one - though some who gave for the project were already in Heaven by the time it was finished!.

Then my computer crashed and I lost the list. But in these past few days the Lord has reminded me that I still need to thank you for your generous help in getting that project done! Linda loves the house! So do I. I walk on the roof most mornings real early, praying, and so many times telling the Lord, "I'm walking on a miracle!"

So I am sending a photo or two and miles de gracias (thousands of thanks) to all who had anything to do with getting this house for Linda.

God bless you! Your special "Linda's House" gifts are being enjoyed every day by the two of us.

In Him,
Roger










No comments: