Saturday, July 30, 2011

Update July 24

Greetings and blessings in Jesus.

"THE LORD is my Shepherd , I shall not lack." Ps 23.1 (Amp)

I was reading this this morning with Linda (July 23, we read Ps 23, 53, 83, 113, 143 and Prov 23.) What a wonderful thing to know and have Jesus as our shephers; we are sheep of His Hand. Ps 95.7 (I get to thinking about His Hand! Wonderful!)

Linda's report - she is better. The doctor looked at the lab reports and was very happy. She is not well, but she is better. The hemoglobin count is (very slightly) up and the creatinin count is (very slightly) down. But he was happy with it. Nevertheless, she is still very weak, no appetite and on top of it all fell the other night and hurt her ribs. So we thank the Lord for the improvement but continue to pray for her REAL healing.

I didn't get my emails out last week. I was down with some kind of stomach virus. So Linda and I were both home sick last Sunday. But I got over mine quickly, Praise God.

Last week we had 2 pray for salvation at Angulo and three at Los Fresnos. Another at Tepic. This Sunday 2 people prayed at Angulo. We have a baptismal service planned for next Sunday.

Our annual Youth Camp is this week (July 26-31.) This is the silver anniversary camp! We are expecting God to do powerful things in all our lives this week at camp. Please pray.

I wrote another "chapter" of the ministry story - raw, unedited. Just hope not too many typos -I'm tired and about to quit here.

Have a wonderful day in the House of the Lord where you are with His people and His Word.

In Him,
Roger & Linda

No comments: