Saturday, July 30, 2011

Update July 10

Rainy days Greetings from Acatlán,

“I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.” Psalm 9.1-2

A heart full of praise, testimony of all His blessings, a joyful and thankful spirit. That’s how I am as I sit down to write this update!

One of our men went through a 6 hour heart surgery Friday. He is doing well. Linda is doing better; a little more strength each day. We had a wonderful anniversary celebration at the Angulo downtown Faith Center (seven people came to the Lord, too.) Two more people prayed for salvation at the Estadio mission and the young people and the Los Fresnos missions were blessed with decisions, as well.

René, one of our young men rode in a taxi a while back. Discovered the taxi driver was a mute, unable to talk. René asked if he could pray for him. Last week René took a taxi again, and it turned out to be the same driver. And now he can talk! PTL!

I placed a short video on Facebook of the mariachi playing and the congregation participating.
Go to my page, Roger Grampa West on FB and check it out.

I preach at the Tapatio Center early tomorrow as well as the Angulo service at midday. I would appreciate your prayers. They are a very real blessing and help!

I am including another page or two of “Our Story” along with this update.

Have a great time in Father’s House with some of His other kids!

In Him,
Roger & Linda




No comments: