Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update January 23

Greetings and joyful blessings from Mexico.

"I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust." Ps 91.2


We had a blessed week - I tell about it in the attached Good News from Mexico prayer letter.

Another 6 professions of faith at the Estadio mission church plus the 44 at the Los Fresnos mission and 2 at Tepic. (Los Fresnos has been an area of much violence these past several days.)

At Angulo (the downtown church) 5 received the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, one saved and one healed. Brother Eleazar came to church (he almost didn't come with a very painful injured shoulder. During the worship time the Lord touched him and healed him. He came wearing a shoulder sling, but carried it home in his hand.


I am also attaching a copy of the USA Consulate office here in Guadalajara - simply so you will know how serious is the situation, and how to pray accordingly. Your prayers are truly invaluable.


We have peace - no fear. The verse above is our confession. But we DO covet your prayers. For us, other missionaries and pastors, our church people, and honest, clean political leaders, the military and the police. All over Mexico.


Linda is doing some prep studies and tests – getting ready for gall bladder surgery some tm in the next week or two. Of course, your prayers are appreciate concerning this, also.


I am sending this early since Linda and I are leaving in a bit for a 2-day pastors' conference.


Have a great, blessed weekend and a celebration time in Father's House Sunday.


In Him,

Roger & Linda

No comments: