Saturday, September 4, 2010

Update September 5

Greetings and blessings in Jesus.

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust." Ps 91.1-2


Why do early? Because we have been having much problem with this TelCel internet service.

I thought I had better get this out while I am abl to get online. Please pray for us concerning that (Internet problems.)

Four days ago 12 year old Dolores Alejandra Carmona was hit by a car. Two days ago she died. She was very active in the Los Fresnos mission - and truly loved the Lord.


One of our pastors, Octavio, ministered at the funeral service. Over 100 people were attending and about 60 of them prayed the prayer to receive Jesus as Lord and Savior. Pray with us for the follow up - many of them were from Dolores' family and the Los Fresnos mission.


Violence and drug wars continue to fill the headlines in Mexico - but difficult times produce open hearts many times - pray it will be so in Mexico...until the violence ceases.


We are fine. Linda is doing OK.


Thanks do much for your prayers for us, Mexico and the ministry here.


The photos are of Dolores Alejandra. Please pray for her family and the Los Fresnos mission.

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend - and shouting good time in God's House with His people Sunday.

In Him,

Roger & Linda




No comments: