Sunday, April 26, 2009

Update April 19

Greetings and blessings in the Name of our resurrected Lord!

Just a short note - Linda and I took Monday - Wednesday to rest up and catch our breath. Of course, there was still stuff we had to dio, but it was a break.

We had 5 people pray in the service last week downtown at the Angulo church. I enjoyed ministering in an early service across town in the congregation of one of our sons in the ministry. It was there 15th anniversary as a church. I hoped to have a pic or 2, but they haven't sent them to me yet. Maybe next time.

The Lord provided the money to tile the carport roof. I can send a picture of that.

Reports from the mission churches are very good. Tepic, Vallarta and the Lord is moving wonderfully in the Leon church. Its great to get their excited reports.

And Sister Esperanza continues taking her newly formed team to minister at the Civil Hospital. They gave me a list of 40 people who prayed the last two weeks! I need to check that out. Anyhow, that's why we report people who "prayed for salvation." We'll see in a bit if they really got saved. Some folk down here pray several times before it takes!

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. Linda is doing better. We are looking forward to great services tomorrow.

Be blessed in God's House with some of His other kids tomorrow.

In Him,
Roger & Linda




No comments: