Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 12 Update

Greetings and Ressurrection blessings!

I did it again this year...same BC picture. I love it!

Praise the Lord for "decisions for Christ." A group of our ladies went to the Civil Hospital cancer ward to minister last Tuesday. They ministered the love of Jesus, and 12 people prayed for salvation. Some of them are terminal.

So-called "Good Friday" we had 2 services and 14 people prayed for salvation. One more prayed to receive the Lord last Sunday. And Tepic reported 2 men receiving the Lord, also.

I would appreciate your prayers for Pastor Martin (Tepic) whos nephew drowned on Thursday. We always for for the Lord's help in those times, and for unsaved family to come to Jesus.

I also appreciate your prayers as I minister in the morning at a church started by a former member of the Angulo Center. Its their 15th "birthday."I preached on Friday morning at another church across town. Was a good meeting. I mentioned it last week.

Thanks for praying.

Have a joyful celebration of Life in His House today.

In Him,
Roger & Linda


No comments: