Saturday, March 31, 2012

Update April 1

Greetings and Blessings from Guadalajara.

Today is the 31st of the month. Linda and I read Psalm 119 on the 31st. I suggest it is GOOD reading!

Look at verses 9-11, 105, 126, 130, 165, and so many more! Might as well go ahead and read the whole Psalm.

"Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them." v. 165

I was in Arlington at David Kerr's church for their annual missions conference...their 22nd conference!

It was good, encouraging - the folks at The Vine Fellowship are a gracious, loving bunch of people. Their pastors set the example!

Saw some of my kids, grandkids and great grandkids. Then, last might I saw my wife! Wonderful. No place like home! Really the week WAS great, but is so good to be home!

We had a really blessed week here (while I was away!) Excellent attendance, 5 people prayed for salvation, 23 baptized in water and the children's church did an excellent job with the pre-sermon drama of the story of the week. (In this case, the paralytic and his 4 friends.)

Can you believe it is April already? Resurrection Sunday is almost upon us! Of course every day is resurrection day for the believer! He's alive! Forevermore!

Just a reminder of how much your prayers and love and encouragement mean to Linda and me. BTW, she is better...not well, but better. Better enough she's planning on going to church tomorrow.

Have a wonderful time in worship and fellowship in His House tomorrow.

In Him,
Roger

No comments: