Monday, January 18, 2010

Update January 17

Greetings and winter time blessings from Mexico!

Its cold all over the whole country. Probably at least a little cold where you are? This global warming thing is going to freeze us all to death!

Linda and I will be in Sahuayo, Michoacan tomorrow. Joel and Vicky are the pastors there. I had the blessing of presenting Joel to the Lord when he was a baby. Now they have a son - and since we have adopted Joel and Vicky as our own, that makes Darian their son another grandson for us. Right?

Please pray for the trip and services tomorrow. And for Linda who is really not feeling well...but deseprately wants to make the trip.

A report from our church in Acambaro tells of several new believers and a move of God with the young people.Tepic had another person come to the Lord. Angulo? Sorry. No one prayed for salvation last Sunday. We trust tomorrow will be different.

ATTENTION! Somebody invited me to join something called "quepasa". I looked at it and declined. (I am already on Twitter, Facebook, Skype and MSN. Don't need any more chat sites and don't have time for any more.) BUT, apparently they sent an invitation from me to everyone on my contact list. If you didn't get one, great. If you did, PLEASE IGNORE IT. I didn't send it - that website did. It happened once before with a thing called Hi5. SORRY FO THE INCONVENIENCE.

Thank you for your prayers. They are so important to us. God bless you as you worship Him with His people in His House.

In Him,
Roger & Linda West

No comments: