Saturday, May 9, 2009

Update May 9

Greetings and blessings in Jesus.

I am sending my Saturday evening email a little early this week.

We didn't have anybody saved n the services last Sunday. We didn't HAVE any services. Church meetings all over Mexico were closed last Sunday because of the swine flu scare.

Today, things are getting back to normal. We have services tonight - though I won't be there. I was fine all through the "epidemic" but yesterday got a cough and slight cold! I don't want to scare anybody away from the service. They still have their eye out for people with symptoms (like mine!)

So I'll stay in until Sunday. Thank you for all your prayers for all of us in these days. We expect BIG things Sunday.

Our May Good News is online. This is the 425th edition!! God is good! And sooo faithful!

In Him,

Roger & Linda

No comments: