Monday, March 23, 2009

Update March 22

Greetings and rich blessings in Jesus.

Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. Jn 4.24

We have had another super busy, super blessed week. Praise the Lord.

Although only 2 people prayed for salvation here in the Angulo congregation last Sunday, we had 6 more received the Lord in a home visit. Three from the home visited, and three from another family!

I talked (Messenger) to the leaders of our new mission in San Blas, Nayarit this week They were excited. In the very first service three new peope prayed to receive the Lord.

I received the Tepic pastor's weekly email report - 10 people accepted the Lord in home ministry and two more in the Sunday meeting. Praise the Lord.

Did I tell you about Rutilo from Leon? He's been suffering with his knees and legs for a long time. He heard our program and prayed with me as I prayed for the sick. The Lord healed him! And three people received healing in the Angulo service Sunday as well. Praise God.

I was reading about the resurrection in Luke 24 this week. After the angel reminded the women what the Lord had said about rising in three days and going before them to Galilee, then they remembered His words.

I thought - how different those three days of waiting would have been if they had remembered His words then, and waited with joyful anticipation of His resurrection!

Lesson: We need to always remember His words...and His works. We'll live a more confident, joyful and victorious life if we do.

Have a wonderful day in Father's House with some of His other kids.

In Him,
Roger & Linda
Acatlan de Juarez, Mexico

No comments: