Saturday, May 10, 2008

Update - May 11

Greetings and blessings in Jesus.

To all the mothers:

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. Rom 15.13

From Jerry Ireland in Pensacola:
A teacher gave her class of second graders a lesson on the magnet and what it does. The next day in a written test, she included this question: 'My full name has six letters. The first one is M. I am strong and attractive. I pick up things. What am I?' When the test papers were turned in, the teacher was astonished to find that almost 50 percent of the students answered the question with the word 'Mother.'
Monday I walked into the church for our staff meeting, to find two staff members praying with a young lady for salvation. They were excited, she was thrilled and I was, too.

Last Sunday was Children’s Day in Mexico. Our kids had a special celebration.

Have a wonderful Lord’s Day.
Roger and Linda

No comments: