Sunday, January 6, 2008

Update - January 6

Greetings and blessings on this first Sunday in 2008!

Its COLD here. (My Minnesota friends tell me this isn’t cold. It FEELS cold!)

We had a good week…though I battled with a cold to start the year. Better now.

Four people prayed last week, 2 this week. Lots of people out of town over the holidays.

I preach this morning at the Tabachines Center (pastors’ 21st anniversary there.) And afterward at the downtown Angulo Center. Tomorrow we have our first staff meeting of the year and first cell meeting of 2008.

Tuesday I have a pastor’s meeting in the morning and participate in a prophetic conference in the afternoon. I appreciate your prayers for these events.

Have a wonderful day and wonderful year!

In Him,

Roger and Linda

Maranatha

No comments: