Friday, October 12, 2007

Update - October 14

Greetings on this warm Guadalajara Friday afternoon. Moving day here! We are in the middle of it. I am about to unplug here, and won't have Internet again until Sunday when I get to church. So, I will write a word now.

A million thanks to you...for your prayers and contributions to "Linda's House Project." I remind you that I asked the Lord to let me see her in her own house - after 40 years of traipsing around Mexico (and loving it.) The Lord is so good...and so are His people...you, for instance!

We had good meetings last Sunday, and 4 people came to the altar for salvation. We are looking forward to this Sunday to see what the Lord will do.

Linda's Titus 2 thing was a blessing. Now we need to finish this move and get ready for our home church's missions conference at the end of the month.

Thank you for praying. God bless you - Big!

In Him,
Roger and Linda
Maranatha

No comments: